Monday, September 20, 2010

Peach Glaze

Hello my dear 8 friends

Yes, this is really me. I am sorry I haven't blogged but I just have had such a hard time getting to the computer . . . excuses, excuses.

Please send me any of your new favorite or old favorites and I'll put them on the blog.

So, to start off here is a new recipe from the very best, Abby:

I thought you might like this Peach Glaze I served with Holly's Pork Tenderloin....it was a huge hit with my people and since it is peach season....

Peach Glaze
1/2 cup. chopped onion
1 T. olive oil
2 T. honey
1 t. Worcestershire sauce
1 T. brown sugar
2 T. apple cider vinegar
10 ounces peaches, chopped small

Saute onions in olive oil. After onions turn white, add the remaining ingredients and then bring to a boil. Lower to a simmer and cook until glaze thickens.
I served the glaze in a small bowl on the same platter as the sliced tenderloin.

I am going to try it out on Sunday. If any of you try it first, let me know!

All my love,
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment