Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am alive!

Dear People,

I am coming back! My arm is improving, it is slow but every day it is better. Thanks for all your love and many phone calls.

I can type now and am very good at using the mouse with my left hand. So, I think tonight I shall share with you a yummy marinade from my friend LeeAnn, which I call: LeeAnns's Marinade (I am very original with my recipe titles).

Have a fun Sunday with your "people".
Love,
Janette

P.S. Do you love the cowboys on the Amazing Race? I do, I love them.

3 comments:

  1. I forgot you got shoulder surgery! Happy recovery! You should just lay in bed and moan. That's what I would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!!!! I am so happy to have found this little project of yours! And yes, we LOVE the cowboys. They deserve to win. I loved his "tranquil" comment. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back in the saddle!! I am still depressed the gay brothers won over our dear cowboys. They should have back-handed them when they had the chance in line at the airport. Grrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete