Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quick Monkey Bread

I got this recipe from the very best Abby a long time ago. I was just looking at a can of refrigerator biscuits and the recipe was on the can of biscuits! They copied Abby! These my 8 friends are good, I do not lie. They don't love them as much when I put nuts on them but I love them more, it is a continual battle but they are good both ways and you will love them.


Quick Monkey Bread

1/2 c. chopped pecans
1/2 c. sugar
1 t. ground cinnamon
3 - 10 oz. cans buttermilk biscuits
1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 c. butter, melted

Sprinkle pecans evenly on the bottom of a well-greased Bundt pan (I just use Pam). Set- aside.

Combine sugar & cinnamon. Cut biscuits (use scissors) into quarters, roll in sugar and cinnamon mixture. Layer or I just toss them in the Bundt pan. Combine brown sugar and melted butter. Pour over dough.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 min. Cool for 10 min. They will tempt you like this:



Then invert onto a plate and you will have this:

1 comment:

  1. I just made that monkey bread last Sunday for Stuart. I haven't made it in years! It is yummy!

    ReplyDelete