Friday, March 5, 2010

My First Post

I was talking to my neice, Sarah Jane a few nights ago and she said, "Aunt Janette, I need you to send me some new ideas for dinner, I am so tired of thinking what to make!". I asked my girls how to start a blog and if they thought it was a good idea. Well, the girls said yes and so here I am, my first post. I have no idea how to do this but I am going to give it a try. I warn you, this will be a HUGE learning curve me for, I am computer challenged but I think it will be fun.

So, I am making dinner for some friends on Sunday, I will try to figure out how to add some pictures and we'll go from there.

Wish me luck!!

xo,
Janette

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Mother! It is going to be marvelous! Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOO excited for your blog! It will ease my dinner planning pain. Love, Sarah Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. go mom! maybe you should make some "chichen"!!

    ReplyDelete