Friday, March 19, 2010

Shannon's Jello

I am sorry I failed to take pictures of dinner last night, I just got too crazy busy. It was good though, I made Caesar Chicken Sandwiches. I will make it again and send it to you next time, I promise.

So, instead I thought I'd share with you Shannon's Jell-O. Kids love it, teenagers love it, Gregg loves it; what more could you want. Here is what you need:



First make some boiling water, add your Jell-o and stir until it is dissolved, like this:



Pour 1 c. of the Jell-O mixture into your blender that has: the thawed, partially thawed or frozen if it is a busy day, and blend away.



Pour the blender pink stuff back into the Jell-O. Add the rest of your ingredients:




Just whisk it all together.



Pour it into a 9 x 13 and then refrigerate overnight or for a long time.



This time I didn't have strawberries but I had raspberries, still very yummy!

xo,
Janette

Shannon's Jell-O

2 small or 1 large strawberry Jell-O
1 box frozen strawberries
1/2 container of small Cool Whip
1 c. sour cream

Mix Jell-O with 2 1/2 c. boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Blend strawberries with 1 c. Jell-O mixture in blender. Add to rest of Jell-O. Add Cool Whip and sour cream. Whisk it all together. Pour in 9 x 13 and refrigerate until set.

No comments:

Post a Comment